AC Installation & Replacement in Loganville, GA
Professional & Knowledgeable Cooling Experts in Lawrenceville
At Georgia Climate Control, we replace all styles, makes, and models of air conditioning equipment. When installing a new AC, it is important to choose an HVAC company that has the proven ability to get the job done right!
With over 40 years of experience and having served Atlanta residents since 2004, we have built a reputation for providing the highest level of service at fair prices. Whether you own a residential or commercial property, you can count on our fully trained technicians to help you find and install the best equipment for your space.
Installing Quality Carrier® Equipment
When it comes to installing new air conditioners, we trust Carrier® because of its high rating and industry-leading quality. Our technicians are trained and factory-authorized installers, which means you can know that your system will be installed correctly. Proper installation is vital for maximum system efficiency and duration.
When you rely on Georgia Climate Control for your next air conditioning installation, we will evaluate your living space and ensure that you get a system that is suited to your comfort needs. We also focus on getting you a system that uses the minimum energy to save you on utility costs. After the installation is complete, you can be confident that your new AC will keep you cool in the hot summer months for years to come.
Knowing When It’s Time For AC Replacement
An air conditioning system is something that you don’t want to replace unless you absolutely need to. For one, it is a significant investment. Another reason is the hassle of taking out the old system and installing a new one. Fortunately, we can help you with both of these issues. Not only can we quickly and efficiently replace your system, but we can also work with your budget to find an affordable solution.
How can you tell if your current AC system has reached the end of its useful life, especially when this point can come before it stops working completely? Air conditioners can run inefficiently, wasting tons of your hard-earned dollars, for quite some time.
The warning signs that you consult our Loganville AC replacement experts include:
- Your cooling system is more than 10 years old - Exactly how long your AC will survive depends on how much you use it, the surrounding environment, and you maintenance levels.
- Your repairs are becoming more frequent and costly - There comes a time when another AC repair call is more expensive than AC replacement because you're replacing the unit eventually.
- Your home never gets cool enough - If even after an repair, your AC unit isn't cooling as it should then consult our Loganville AC replacement experts because your unit could be beyond repair.
- Your air conditioner operates too loudly - By now you should know what your AC sounds like, but if you notice any abrupt changes in the noise level of your unit then give us a call.
- Your system constantly cycles on and off - This short-cycling can be the result of an AC unit that's too big for your residence or a compressor that's on the fritz. Either way, consult our AC replacement experts because compressors can be pricey to fix and there are no repairs that can make your AC smaller.
- Your living space has excessive dust or mildew smells - When your HVAC units are on their last legs then indoor air quality often suffers as a result.
- Your AC is failing to regulate the humidity levels appropriately - This Southeast humidity can take its toll out of anybody. But your AC is supposed to regulate humidity so if it's not doing that you likely need a new AC.
Some of these issues could mean that your system only requires repair. That’s a best-case scenario, and we would be more than happy to make the necessary repairs for you. Other times, even though an issue could be fixed, it might not provide a long-term solution.
In other words, if your system is getting ready to fail anyway, it may make more economic sense to replace it, rather than spend your money on repairing it. We can help you make an informed decision about how to proceed.
Call Us Today!
If you would like to know how much a new AC will cost, simply give us a call. We can set up a time for our Loganville AC installation, maintenance, and repair experts to come for a free, no-obligation estimate in your home or commercial property.
“Polite took his time and made us feel like we were the most important customer he had. Great company and great team of employees.”- Kris H.
“They are hands down the best air conditioning company I have dealt with. Will deal with them in the future.”- Daniel M.
“We use him for our home and our business”- Apryl P.