AC Repair in Loganville, GA
Effective Air Conditioner Repair Solutions in Lawrenceville
Summers in Georgia are hot and sticky. When your home has a properly functioning AC, this doesn’t bother you, because you can be cool and comfortable in your house all season long. However, if something happens and your AC is not doing a good enough job, your palace of comfort can be easily destroyed. You will want to call a professional for repairs immediately.
At Georgia Climate Control, our fully trained technicians provide AC repairs on all types of air conditioning equipment. No matter what kind of problem you are facing, you can count on us to quickly diagnose and fix your air conditioning system right the first time.
Signs That AC Repairs Are Needed
How is your AC doing? Do you know how to tell if there is a problem that should be addressed immediately? We can help you determine if you should call us for AC repair by pointing out some of the common warning signs that your system is failing.
You should get in touch with us whenever you notice:
- Insufficient airflow: if there seems to be less air coming out of your vents, it could be due to a blockage in your ductwork, a clogged air filter, or a broken motor
- Warm air: if your thermostat is set on cooling mode but blowing out warm air, there could be a compressor issue
- Foul odors: if you have strange smells emitting from your vents, your AC could need a tune-up or duct cleaning
- Strange noises: if you hear loud sounds, like rattling or buzzing, it can indicate a variety of problems, including loose parts or failing components
- High humidity: if the sticky weather has made it into your home, your AC system is failing to moderate the humidity levels and may need to be recalibrated
- Frequent cycling: if your system is turning on and off constantly, it is not only wasting energy but also indicating that you require repair
- Water leaks: if you have pooled water or a leak around your AC, your system is not running properly and should be repaired immediately
24/7 Emergency Repairs
There’s nothing as miserable as a waking up to stifling conditions in the middle of the night. If you have a cooling system issue that can’t wait until tomorrow to be solved, our skilled technicians are available to respond around-the-clock. We will arrive quickly, accurately diagnose the cause of the issue, and provide a fast and effective repair.
AC Repair Vs. Replacement
When your AC is broken down you have 2 options, you can either repair your unit or replace it outright. While AC repair is cheaper, it's not always the cost-effective measure if you notice any of the following.
- Repair after repair - While our Loganville AC repair experts will happily be in to service your unit, if you're noticing that you're needing repairs every season then you should consider a new unit.
- Your AC is over 10 years old - On average AC units last from 8-12 years depending on use, environment and maintenance levels. Don't throw money into a dying unit because you're going to have to replace it soon anyway.
- Your unit requires R22 Freon - AC Units that require the banned coolant will become more and more expensive to run as the coolant becomes increasingly scarce.
- A high repair cost - A good rule of thumb is that if any repair costs close to half the cost of a new unit then you should consider AC replacement.
Looking to get started now and pay later? Consider financing!
Contact Us Today!
Georgia Climate Control is your one-stop-shop for all things air conditioning. If you require AC repair in Loganville, you know who to turn to. We are committed to your satisfaction and will always get the job done right. We pride ourselves in being able to fix problems that problem solvers can’t solve.
Polite, took his time and made us feel like we were the most important customer he had. Great company and a great team of employees.- Kris H.
They are hands down the best air conditioning company I have dealt with. Will deal with them in the future.- Daniel M.
We use him for our home and our business- Apryl P.
I am happy we found a company who stands behind their work- Kris D.
We have dealt with Kyle Brady for almost ten years with our heat/AC repair and service- Joanna D.
He was so pleasant and worked so hard in that blistering heat to get our A/C running- Ellen B.
Went above and beyond to assist me with getting what I needed at a fair price- Nathan M.
Kyle helped me to understand what exactly was needed and everything was done quickly and efficiently.- Stephanie B.