Heater Maintenance in Loganville
Get an Annual Tune-Up for Your Heating System in Lawrenceville
If you are looking for a way to reduce heating system breakdowns and ensure that your heater operates as efficiently as possible, consider scheduling a tune-up with Georgia Climate Control. Just like your vehicle or any other mechanical equipment, a furnace requires regular preventative maintenance to stay in top working order.
Our Loganville heater maintenance experts are trained to provide inspections to ensure that all the elements of your heating system are working perfectly. Often, while we are checking heaters, we locate minor issues that need to be addressed before they turn into substantial and expensive problems.
Call (770) 599-5331 today to schedule a maintenance appointment with our heating experts!
When Should I Get a Furnace Tune-Up?
At Georgia Climate Control, we recommend getting your heating system inspected and tuned at least once a year. This will ensure that your system is running safely and efficiently. Homeowners who care more about their indoor air quality because of allergies or a compromised immune system can benefit from more frequent tune-ups – two to four times a year.
The best time of year to schedule a maintenance appointment for your heater is right before the cold season begins. In Georgia, that means getting your furnace tuned during the first few weeks of fall. This will ensure that your heating system is ready to support your heating needs throughout the winter to come.
What Furnace Maintenance Involves
Furnace maintenance, in layman’s terms, involves a thorough inspection and tune-up of your heating system to prevent problems and increase its longevity. Our maintenance work can be divided into two main categories:
Maintenance tasks performed while your system is off:
- Cleaning or replacing air filters
- Inspecting ductwork for leaks
- Checking heat exchangers
- Inspecting furnaces for gas leaks
- Cleaning and adjusting burner assemblies
- Inspecting flue systems
- Cleaning and adjusting the ignition systems
- Inspecting blower assemblies
- Lubricating motors
- Inspecting and replacing fan blower belts
- Checking wiring connections
- Inspecting and cleaning evaporator coils
- Checking drain pan and condensate drain lines
- Checking and cleaning combustion blower housings
- Advising customers of any necessary repairs
Maintenance tasks performed while your heater is operating:
- Monitoring how the system starts up
- Listening for abnormal noises
- Finding the source of unusual odors
- Monitoring and adjusting furnace gas pressures
- Monitoring temperature increase and adjusting airflow
- Checking for proper operation of vent systems
- Monitoring the system for correct load amperage/voltage
- Verifying that the heater is operating according to manufacturer specifications
- Providing system operation reports
- Advising customers on necessary repair or replacement options
Schedule an Appointment Today
As you can see from the lists above, furnace maintenance involves a great deal. You can have it all taken care of for you by enrolling in a Maintenance Agreement with Georgia Climate Control. Our professionals have many years of experience providing these types of services to both homeowners and commercial property owners.
“Polite took his time and made us feel like we were the most important customer he had. Great company and great team of employees.”- Kris H.
“They are hands down the best air conditioning company I have dealt with. Will deal with them in the future.”- Daniel M.
“We use him for our home and our business”- Apryl P.