Loganville Heating Maintenance
Get an Heating Tune-Up in Loganville & Surrounding Areas
If you are looking for a way to reduce heating system breakdowns and ensure that your heater operates as efficiently as possible, consider scheduling a tune-up with Georgia Climate Control. Just like your vehicle or any other mechanical equipment, a furnace requires regular preventative maintenance to stay in top working order.
Our Loganville heater maintenance experts are trained to provide inspections to ensure that all the elements of your heating system are working perfectly. Often, while we are checking heaters, we locate minor issues that need to be addressed before they turn into substantial and expensive problems.
Call (770) 599-5331 today to schedule an appointment with our heating maintenance experts!
When Should I Get a Furnace Tune-Up?
At Georgia Climate Control, we recommend getting your heating system inspected and tuned at least once a year. This will ensure that your system is running safely and efficiently. Homeowners who care more about their indoor air quality because of allergies or a compromised immune system can benefit from more frequent tune-ups – two to four times a year.
The best time of year to schedule a maintenance appointment for your heater is right before the cold season begins. In Georgia, that means getting your furnace tuned during the first few weeks of fall. This will ensure that your heating system is ready to support your heating needs throughout the winter to come.
5 Ways Heating Maintenance Saves You Money
1. Fewer repairs that are less expensive too - Not only will our Loganville heating maintenance see to it that your unit needs fewer repairs, but we'll catch problems before they fester and become bigger problems.
2. Longer life-span of your heating unit - When you get the most out of your existing heating unit, you spend less money over time on replacement costs which can add up to be a small fortune in the long run.
3. Increased energy efficiency - Our heating maintenance experts will always be sure to make your unit as energy efficient as possible. This will help lower your utility bills each month.
4. Helps you stay under warranty - A lot of manufacturer warranties have a stipulation that require you to get regular maintenance from a trained professional.
5. Makes your spending more predictable - If you want to have a better idea of what you're spending on HVAC each year then contact our Loganville heating maintenance professionals. Not only do emergency repair calls add up, but they're unpredictable as well.
What Furnace Maintenance Involves
Furnace maintenance, in layman’s terms, involves a thorough inspection and tune-up of your heating system to prevent problems and increase its longevity. Our maintenance work can be divided into two main categories:
Maintenance tasks performed while your system is off:
- Cleaning or replacing air filters
- Inspecting ductwork for leaks
- Checking heat exchangers
- Inspecting furnaces for gas leaks
- Cleaning and adjusting burner assemblies
- Inspecting flue systems
- Cleaning and adjusting the ignition systems
- Inspecting blower assemblies
- Lubricating motors
- Inspecting and replacing fan blower belts
- Checking wiring connections
- Inspecting and cleaning evaporator coils
- Checking drain pan and condensate drain lines
- Checking and cleaning combustion blower housings
- Advising customers of any necessary repairs
Maintenance tasks performed while your heater is operating:
- Monitoring how the system starts up
- Listening for abnormal noises
- Finding the source of unusual odors
- Monitoring and adjusting furnace gas pressures
- Monitoring temperature increase and adjusting airflow
- Checking for proper operation of vent systems
- Monitoring the system for correct load amperage/voltage
- Verifying that the heater is operating according to manufacturer specifications
- Providing system operation reports
- Advising customers on necessary repair or replacement options
Schedule an Appointment Today
As you can see from the lists above, furnace maintenance involves a great deal. You can have it all taken care of for you by enrolling in a Maintenance Agreement with Georgia Climate Control. Our professionals have many years of experience providing these types of services to both homeowners and commercial property owners.
“Polite took his time and made us feel like we were the most important customer he had. Great company and great team of employees.”- Kris H.
“They are hands down the best air conditioning company I have dealt with. Will deal with them in the future.”- Daniel M.
“We use him for our home and our business”- Apryl P.