Benefits of UV Lights to Improve Indoor Air Quality
Indoor air pollutants can make for a less comfortable, and also less efficient home. Left unchecked, the buildup of these contaminants can reduce system efficiency. Therefore releasing potentially harmful pollutants such as mold spores and also unpleasant odors into the air you breathe. Now is the time to get a new Carrier Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamp. Let the qualified crew at Georgia Climate Control do the best job for your home or business.
You may not know this, but UV lamps can actually kill harmful substances in the air, such as bacteria and also mold. At Georgia Climate Control we are well aware of this problem. Which is why we have many different lamps available for our customers. When your home or office doesn’t have good airflow, it can cause contaminants to build up.
The same is true whenever the humidity in the air gets too high since that creates a breeding ground for bacteria. The best part about all of our lamps is that they will have no visual impact on your home or office whatsoever. Our technicians will simply install them inside your ductwork so the air is purified before it even comes out of your vents.
Most of the schools across the country are back in session. Along with back to school comes flu season. Be ready for when the kids bring those germs home with a Carrier Germicidal UV Lamp that will keep the air clean and germ-free.
Standard Features of the Carrier Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamp
- An intense UV light is designed to kill bacteria and also mold growing on and around the indoor coil
- Minimizes microbial build-up on coil and drain pan and also prevents it from becoming airborne
- Enhances airflow
- Helps maintain system efficiency
- Silent operation
- 10-year limited warranty and also a 90-day limited warranty for bulbs
Here Are Benefits of Installing a New Carrier Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamp
- Better Sleep: Respiratory irritation and airborne allergens affect your quality of sleep and can lead to sleep apnea, irritation, and grumpiness.
- Allergens are eliminated: The allergens in your home or business can make you sneeze, wheeze and cough. The Carrier UV light is designed to kill bacteria and mold growing in or around your cooling coil. This leaves you with clean, fresh air.
- Odor Reduction: Odors in your home or business are embarrassing and can make it unpleasant to live and work.
- Breathe Easier: You can breathe easier knowing that your Carrier Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamp is killing the bacteria and mold spores on your cooling coil, leaving you with fresh air
Georgia Climate Control
Georgia Climate Control has been a Carrier partner dealer since 2004. This means we have exceeded our peers by meeting Carrier’s rigorous requirements to be recognized as a partner dealer. We recommend Carrier equipment because of its high quality and also because it is what we would choose to put in our house or business. Carrier equipment installed by a Carrier Partner Dealer like Georgia Climate Control provides you peace of mind and assurance that the job will be done right the first time every time.
Contact us today and schedule an appointment with Georgia Climate Control.